Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Week Off!

Hello World!

So many new things happened today, and it was such a great day. I started a new job! I met so many new people who were so wonderful to me, and I started out on a new adventure.

A few other really cool things happened to some of my friends too, that it just seems like a good time to take a night off and bask in the happy goodness of it all.

I realized (even though I have missed a day), that I haven't actually taken a break from writing a lengthy post or writing about an idea this year.

So in light of all the happy things that have happened, I've decided to give myself the week off. I think I've earned it. Also because I became OPSEU! *insert personal joke here*

Until next week, y'all...

Hasta la-buh bye!

PS - Maybe I'll come back and add a bit more to this later, but for now - good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment