Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hardships & Cool Dates

Hello faithful reader(s)!

Okay, so there is a definite downside to being a girl. We are so high maintenance! I think I'm definitely entitled to say that when its close to midnight and I am just walking out of a steamy bathroom after having worked on my hair for almost an hour and a half! But oh man.. it will definitely be worth it tomorrow *wink*

Haha, so I'm not really doing a whole post tonight, but I just wanted to drop by and wish you all a Happy 10/10/10! A date like this won't be coming by for another thousand years, so I hope you guys thoroughly enjoyed your day! :)

To whoever is reading this:

You should be proud to know that you have now survived the following:
1/1/1
2/2/2
3/3/3
4/4/4
5/5/5
6/6/6
7/7/7
8/8/8
9/9/9
and 10/10/10!

Oh yeah, we're definitely awesome.

Anywho, I hope to be back with another piece of work for you guys soon! But until then...

Hasta la-buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment