Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Silver Lining

Today was a big day. Tonight is a big night. Tomorrow is a bigger day.

Tonight is the eve of my 25th birthday! I will be celebrating my silver jubilee of life, hence the title :)


I have come such a long way in my short 25 years of life, and I have so much to be thankful for. My heart is proud for each day I've lived and my brain is delirious with happiness for all I've learned.

I am going to dedicate the upcoming weekend to really sit down and write, like I haven't written in a while. Mayhaps I'll come back and edit this post, but I haven't planned out what to write this week.

Tonight, I am going to give myself the evening off. I am in my happy place surrounded by people who love me more than life; people who go out of their way to make every moment special for me. I want to surround myself with that warm, fuzzy feeling tonight, and welcome another year of excitement with these amazing people.

Tomorrow, I want to promise myself to take on more adventures, to put myself out of my comfort zone, to always tell the truth, to do good things, to be a good person, to become someone that I will be proud of, and to make the most of each day I get to wake up to.

Tomorrow, I want to make a crazy bucket list and cross things off it every year. I want to meet new people who inspire me to be smarter. I want to set goals that seem impossible to reach, but feel amazing to have been attained. I want to set my sights higher than the summit and farther than the horizon. I want to dream big and make an amazing change in the world. I want to be known as an passionate, driven, motivating and inspirational individual.

My birthday is honestly my favorite day of the year where I get to celebrate all the goodness, that is me.. forgive me while I toot my own horn (*ta-da!*). On this day, I love to spread unconditional love and happiness to my friends, family and even some acquaintances. It is the one day I get shamelessly possessive of my friends, I enjoy being the blatant center of attention, and I admit that I love to let everyone pamper me.

Tomorrow will be an exciting day because I will spend it with the people who make me feel like I am walking on air. These people make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world because they have my back whenever I need. Tomorrow will be a day to be additionally thankful for being alive and for getting to see another beautiful sunrise.

Tomorrow will be a good day.


Tomorrow will be my birthday =D

I want all these extraordinary things from life and have all these extravagant plans. However, most importantly, I never want to forget humility, honesty and gratitude for everything I already have in my life. Above all, I want to promise myself to always see the Silver Lining, no matter how dark the clouds seem to be.


For anyone who has kept up with my blog or who has even read a single thing on it - you are the greatest human person ever to walk this planet and don't you let anyone tell you otherwise!

Until next week, m'dears.

Hasta la-buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment