Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Beginning of The End

Today was an absolutely beautiful day.

One of my best friends got married today. It was one of the greatest, most memorable and most amazing moments of my life.

A part of today's post is dedicated to the guy who I've known for the last 10 years. I can honestly say, he is one of the few people in my life who I have seen completely transform. From the painfully shy kid who used to sit in the corner of math class, and not speak to anyone, to the confident, witty, sarcastic yet loving married man he's become.

We have come such a long way, and I cherish every single memory I have made with him.


The second part of today's post is more about what I titled this post. Having been to his wedding got me thinking about life and the big picture and all those generic good things. And a theory came to mind: when we start a new chapter in our lives, whether big or small, important or not, at home or away.. don't we always start at the beginning of an end?

More to come with this theory.. (hopefully tonight or tomorrow)

But while you let that sink in..

Hasta la-buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment